Twinpalms Residences by MontAzure offers buyers a unique, integrated beachfront resort and residential community in Phuket’s last remaining prime west coast location, just steps from the pristine sands at Kamala beach.
MontAzure is envisaged to be an exclusive community over an area of 454 rai (180 acres) that will consist of the following elements:
– Intercontinental Hotel and Resort, Phuket
– Exclusive private hillside estate villas
– Twinpalms Residences MontAzure – 75 beachfront condominium units
– Internationally recognized beach clubs
– A lifestyle retail neighborhood mall
The master plan has also been designed to include eco-sustainable hillside developments, a medical wellness spa and retirement village, some of which are in the planning stages.
The low-density approach to the site allows for organic community gardens, rainwater harvesting from the natural catchment, and adventure and hiking trails throughout a 200 rai protected rain forest nature reserve. Twinpalms Residences by MontAzure are grouped as a series of eleven low-rise clusters with private elevators to reach each floor.
The buildings have been orchestrated around one of two generous communal swimming pools and offer intimate views of the beautifully landscaped gardens and inspiring tropical surroundings.
- A varied selection of one-and two-bedroom unit types all feature tall windows and wide balconies that maximize the views
- Generous rooftop terraces and ground floor gardens allow residents and guests to make the most of the year round Phuket climate
- Interior spaces have been meticulously planned and oriented to provide a rare combination of openness and privacy
- Options are available to combine units in order to create a three and four bedroom residences
Twinpalms Residences by MontAzure are designed and layered using two principal materials – exposed concrete and timber. These natural textures reflect ease and informality, providing a relaxed resort feel for the entire development. Timber which is used in the vertical cladding echoes the traditional fisherman’s houses on Phuket with intricate detailing combined with cascading plants on the balconies to offer a sense of contemporary refinement.
The landscape palette combines dense coastal trees and plantings, interwoven with more intimate tropical gardens. The flora used throughout the development specifically relates to the nearby forest, with mature palms added to the beachside pool area. Aromatic trees surround flowing water features to create a unique, liberating living environment right by the soft sands of Kamala beach.
One-bedroom: 70 to 250 sq.m
Two-bedroom: 154 to 400 sq.m
Super-Units: 450 – 800 sq.m
Ownership: Foreign freehold available based on Thai Condominium Act
Site Area: 9.39 Rai (15,000 sq.m/161,000 sq.ft)
Architect: Tierra Design – the team behind Twinpalms Phuket
Facilities: Residents Lobby, Beach Café and Bar, Gym/ Yoga Studio, Spa Pavilions,
Library and Lounge, Outdoor event spaces, On-site Management office
Management: To be operated by Twinpalms Management as a resort condominium
ROI: Based on a combination of capital appreciation and rental yields