This 3-bedroom luxury vila is part of a residence in Nai Harn, South of Phuket island, the last unit of a Bespoke Villa development in Thai-Balinese style.
The development offers a natural tropical setting set beneath the hills in an area where has proven as private and most convenient to the beach.
This villa is very unique with many precious original big trees on the plot which could not be found in the other villas or other projects.
- The standard fixtures and other conveniences in each home include hot water in all main bathrooms and kitchen, air-conditioners in living room and bedrooms, built-in furniture, pest control in and around the houses, and full-landscaping of tropical garden
- Fresh and green environment from peaceful tropical garden in the house
- High privacy with green plants wall between the house to harmonize with nature
- Handmade built-in furniture which bring luxury to the house
- Maximize view of all rooms in the house
- Full function of modern residence living, yet close to nature
- Designed all rooms to be bright and have good ventilation with high ceiling and glass doors & windows
- Each house is tailor-made to create dream home that meet owners lifestyle and fit to landscape of that land lot
Advantages of buying property in this Residence
- One of the largest up-market developments in South of Phuket island with a total approximate area of 150 Rai of Land (approximately 240,000 sq.m.)
- Located in the center between Nai Harn and Rawai beaches with multitudes of shops, restaurants, post office, banks, boat pier to all nearby islands and beaches
- 15 years of continuous development with the original Developers vision for sustainable growth
- Secured gated community with 24/7 hrs security
- High quality of construction by own builder team
- High privacy residence developed in serene tranquil environment with surrounding hillside and mountain views
- Spacious green space of development area, Only 1 km. from Nai Harn beach
- Approximate 300% increase in property value from initial investments over 10 years ago to present
- Well maintained property management for over 15 years
- Popular for short and long term rentals for income return
Receive the brochure